Thursday, November 6, 2008

Vomitting on the Bed

Hi,

I remember Jason has a tendency of vomitting on our bed when we scolded him just before bedtime, and he would cry until he vomitted on the bed.

Sigh.... those few times were tough indeed as you have to clean up and replaced them with new ones.

Fortunately, we have a maid so it was more tolerable.

The babies seem to love to do it as a few of my friends also have the same experiences.

Mostly likely, they just have their dinner and not fully digested yet as I do not remember him vomitting like that during the day...?

Yes.....but we do miss him as a cutie baby to play with in bed..... lying on top of my tummy ( not that it is huge..., of course! ) .....

And now in his teens, you are not allowed to hold or hug him without permission...!

So while you may wish that your baby quickly grow up and be a lesser burden to you, I would also strongly advise you to spend more time and enjoy their company while you can.

David

No comments: