Thursday, January 8, 2009

No Perfect Parents Or Perfect Kids !

Hi,

I always read the column, Focus On The Family by Dr James Dobson, in the TODAY papers which is delivered to my home daily, FOC.

I like to share this article with all of you.



Here is an extract of the concluding paragraph:

"Remember, there's no such thing as a perfect parent or perfect kids. But your love, care and committment will make you the best parent your children will ever have."

I also remember a GP's advice to my son when we saw him for some illness when Jason was young. He advised Jason to listen to his parents as parents always love their children very much and will only want good things to happen for their kids.

How true..!

So wishing you a Healthy and Properous New Year in 2009 and hang in there, PARENTS!

David

No comments: