Friday, March 6, 2009

Some Old Photos Of Jason

Hi,

I found a few of these old photos of Jason that brought back memories of his growing up.

Thinking back, I missed those days and I even remember that telling him that I hope time could stood still.

Jason was so cute as a young kid then and I enjoyed playing with him so much; eg soccer, wrestling on the bed,....




Jason playing PS2 with his best friend, Ryan Tay.

Ryan & his family has gone to live in Geelong, Australia now.






Jason and Ryan posing as .....PowerRangers..?




Notice that both of them are wearing England soccer jersey too!









Jason in his Spiderman costume.










Jason posing as The ROCK.....look at his left eyebrow......!

Well, some of you must be objecting to your kids being exposed to such a 'violent' sport but all I can say is that parents must be involved in your kids interests and manage them well.

Jason has lost interest in wrestling and move on to other teenager interests now.
But what a cute photo...!

BTW, I am donating the 2 wrestling belts to Red Cross soon....they are not cheap either so hopefully, some parents should find them a good bargain for their kids.

David



No comments: