Sunday, January 1, 2012

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year in 2012

Our family photo taken with Jack, our beagle, too this year in front of our small xmas tree.

I wish that the new year will be a healthier and safer year for all of us.

Besides my parents and mum-in-law being sick during the 2nd half of 2011, Jason twisted his right knee and had to undergo a full ACL Reconstruction surgery and still having physiotherapy sessions now as part of his recovery.

You can read more about it at this blog as I wanted to share the experience that I went through. It was a bit difficult to find some information from local sources.

http://twistedkneetornacl.blogspot.com/

I have not been updating my blogs as often as I would like to  as I was so busy caring for my aged parents and Jason's knee recovery too.

Anyway, I wish you good health and some wealth too in this new year.

No comments: