Saturday, December 4, 2010

Memories of Jason as a Baby

Hi,

I have been converting my old VHS tapes into digital format into my PC.

My wife and I really cherish those days when Jason was just a baby and still growing up.

Every day bring surprises and we always look forward to going home to see him.

We strongly advise you to video your growing children and take as many photos of them especially now that it is so much cheaper with digital cameras.

You can see a short video clip of Jason when he was just 1year+, playing in the living hall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0eR_a50jdw

We also have a habit of taking family photos during our birthdays and Chinese New Year celebrations.

You can really see the changes in us from these yearly photos so do not be camera shy......

David

No comments: